Swarovski’s 10×42 EL Binoculars produce a truly immersive observational experience for hunters. Legendary Swarovski glass with proprietary coatings combines with the ergonomic weather-sealed magnesium EL housing to deliver optical performance required by discerning enthusiasts and seasoned professionals. The EL’s wide 64° apparent viewing angle and focal range make this optic ideal for a wide range of viewing. The ELs employ a suite of technologies that enhance the user experience, including fluorite lens elements. These technologies work seamlessly to deliver high-contrast, maximum resolution and color fidelity with virtually no distortion across the entire field of view. Superior low-light performance allows for productive glassing in pre-dawn and post dusk conditions when game is most active.
Nitrogen-filled optical tubes are water and fogproof to ensure performance in the most extreme hunting conditions. Ergonomic, rubber armor ensures that the binoculars will remain comfortable in the hand during long glassing sessions and helps to maintain a sure grip when it’s cold and wet.
Like all our binocular rentals the Swarovski 10×42 EL ships with a premium binocular harness, a tripod adapter, a lens duster, and microfiber cleaning cloth.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact roof prism optical path
- Fluoride glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration for improved color rendition, resolution, and contrast
- SWAROBRIGHT coatings provide enhanced contrast, brightness, and color fidelity
- SWAROTOP coatings on lenses and prisms reduce light reflection to improve brightness and contrast
- Phase-correcting P-coating further improves color and contrast
- Field-flattener lenses improve edge sharpness and lower the distortion
- SWARODUR outer coating on optics helps to prevent scratches and abrasions
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coatings make cleaning dirt, dust, sap, moisture, and fingerprints from lens surfaces easy and fast
- 336′ field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 64° apparent angle of view
- Short 4.9′ close-focus distance