The 12×50 Razor UHD Binocular from Vortex is a versatile optic with powerful magnification and a large, light-gathering objective, suited to a wide range of professional and recreational applications. It can be used on a tripod, by means of a separately sold adapter.
The Razor UHD renders views with minimal chromatic aberration, exceptional color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and optimal light transmission through the use of ultra high definition glass, an index-matched lens configuration, XR Plus lens coatings, and phase-correcting prism coatings. The ArmorTek exterior lens coating protects the lenses from scratches, oil, and dust.
The lightweight magnesium housing is argon filled and sealed with O-rings to ensure reliable and durable protection against dust, debris, fog, and water. It is rubber armored for non-slip and durable protection, and is equipped with a large focusing knob that is easy to use even while wearing gloves. Naturally contoured to perfectly fit your hands, promoting comfort and eliminating user fatigue,the Razor UHD includes a winning combination of features.
- 12x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Compact roof prisms
- Ultra high definition glass corrects chromatic and spherical aberrations to eliminate off-axis comas and improve color and contrast
- Phase-correcting prism coatings improve resolution, clarity, and contrast
- XR Plus fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- Short 6.6′ close-focus distance
- Wide 66° apparent angle of view
- 236-foot field of view at 1000 yards